Helping you feel better
We offer many common procedures to address a number of medical issues within our clinic.
All of our medical clinics require a referral from a family physician, nurse practitioner, or other medical professional. During your visit, you will be assessed, diagnosed, and (if possible) treated before you leave. Dr. Coffey oversees, and typically, performs all aspects of these clinics. For any non-cosmetic procedures performed by nurses, Dr. Coffey is present to supervise.
What are some of the common procedures in this clinic?
- Intralesional and intramuscular injections of steroids for inflammatory conditions (i.e. Eczema, Psoriasis), cysts, hair loss (i.e. Alopecia Areata)
- Patch Testing for contact dermatitis
- Glycolic acid facial peels for acne, acne scar revision, and facial rejuvenation
- IPL/ND YAG for Rosacea, acne scarring, vascular birthmarks, leg veins, and lupus
- Cryotherapy (liquid nitrogen) for multiple cosmetic, precancerous and cancerous lesions
- Surgical excision of tumors, cysts, precancerous and cancerous lesions
- Toenail/fingernail removal